drewno 2

drewno 2

Thursday, November 17, 2011

You're the One That I Want


I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control 
Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin' 

You better shape up, cause I need a man, 
and my heart is set on you 
You better shape up, you better understand,
to my heart I must be true 
Nothing left, nothing left for me to do 

Chorus:
You're the one that I want
(you are the one I want), ooh ooh ooh, honey 
The one that I want (you are the one I want), 
ooh ooh ooh, honey 
The one that I want (you are the one I want), 
ooh ooh ooh, honey 
The one I need (the one I need), 
oh yes indeed (yes indeed) 

If you're filled with affection,
You're too shy to convey 
Meditate my direction, feel your way 

I better shape up, 
cause you need a man 
I need a man, 
Who can keep me satisfied 
I better shape up, if I'm gonna prove
You better prove, that my fate is justified 
Are you sure?
Yes I'm sure down deep inside

[chorus repeats out]


John Travolta / Olivia Newton 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...